Cakecake (kāk),USA pronunciation n., v., caked, cak•ing.
- a sweet, baked, breadlike food, made with or without shortening, and usually containing flour, sugar, baking powder or soda, eggs, and liquid flavoring.
- a flat, thin mass of bread, esp. unleavened bread.
- a shaped or molded mass of other food: a fish cake.
- a shaped or compressed mass: a cake of soap; a cake of ice.
- [Animal Husb.]a compacted block of soybeans, cottonseeds, or linseeds from which the oil has been pressed, usually used as a feed or feed supplement for cattle.
- a piece of cake, [Informal.]something easily done: She thought her first solo flight was a piece of cake.
- take the cake, [Informal.]
- to surpass all others, esp. in some undesirable quality;
be extraordinary or unusual: His arrogance takes the cake.
- to win first prize.
- to form into a crust or compact mass.
cak′y, cak′ey, adj.
- to become formed into a crust or compact mass.
Contractcon•tract (n., adj., and usually for v. 16–18, 22, 23 kon′trakt; otherwise v. kən trakt′),USA pronunciation n.
- an agreement between two or more parties for the doing or not doing of something specified.
- an agreement enforceable by law.
- the written form of such an agreement.
- the division of law dealing with contracts.
- Also called con′tract bridge′. a variety of bridge in which the side that wins the bid can earn toward game only that number of tricks named in the contract, additional points being credited above the line. Cf. auction bridge.
- (in auction or contract bridge)
- a commitment by the declarer and his or her partner to take six tricks plus the number specified by the final bid made.
- the final bid itself.
- the number of tricks so specified, plus six.
- the formal agreement of marriage;
- [Slang.]an arrangement for a hired assassin to kill a specific person.
- put out a contract on, [Slang.]to hire or attempt to hire an assassin to kill (someone): The mob put out a contract on the informer.
- under contract;
governed or arranged by special contract: a contract carrier.
- to draw together or into smaller compass;
draw the parts of together: to contract a muscle.
- to wrinkle: to contract the brows.
- to shorten (a word, phrase, etc.) by combining or omitting some of its elements: Contracting "do not'' yields "don't.''
- to get or acquire, as by exposure to something contagious: to contract a disease.
- to incur, as a liability or obligation: to contract a debt.
- to settle or establish by agreement: to contract an alliance.
- to assign (a job, work, project, etc.) by contract: The publisher contracted the artwork.
- to enter into an agreement with: to contract a free-lancer to do the work.
- to enter into (friendship, acquaintance, etc.).
- to betroth.
- to become drawn together or reduced in compass;
shrink: The pupils of his eyes contracted in the light.
- to enter into an agreement: to contract for snow removal.
- contract out, to hire an outside contractor to produce or do.
con•tract′i•bil′i•ty, con•tract′i•ble•ness, n.
Samplesam•ple (sam′pəl, säm′-),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -pled, -pling.
- a small part of anything or one of a number, intended to show the quality, style, or nature of the whole;
- a subset of a population: to study a sample of the total population.
- a sound of short duration, as a musical tone or a drumbeat, digitally stored in a synthesizer for playback.
- serving as a specimen: a sample piece of cloth.
- to take a sample or samples of;
test or judge by a sample.
Hello , this image is about Cake Contract Sample Cakepins.com ( Wedding Cake Contract #4). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1186 x 1535. This image's file size is only 152 KB. If You decided to download It to Your computer, you could Click here. You could also see more photos by clicking the following picture or read more at this article: Wedding Cake Contract.
Before discussing that let me inform you some advice on Wedding cake decor truly a vital point to your wedding, but Cake Contract Sample Cakepins.com ( Wedding Cake Contract #4) is. First, candles may incorporate illumination that is passionate to your function. Price polish that nothing can make you looks more lavish Cake Contract Sample Cakepins.com ( Wedding Cake Contract #4). Use candleholders made from steel for showing a classy representation effect. Lighting: exchange the light for lighting's sake that fits theme and the colour of the wedding is really a quick effortless and cost effective to create your wedding dinner appear more magnificent.
Try and acquire white lights shining to family and friends people to decorate curtain posts or the reception area round the desk, and put in a disco ball or a basic party lights for receptions elegant stand up occasion. Don't hide your Cake Contract Sample Cakepins.com ( Wedding Cake Contract #4). Make this cake your reception with cake's focus set a desk in a spot that is notable up. Add an easy design for your table and allow your sophisticated wedding meal is admired by your friends throughout the party.
Slideshows: Utilize The projector is easy to transform walls that are bare within the reception by broadcasting a slideshow enjoyed again and again through the entire evening, you then become an instantaneous exhibition location. Slides are displayed range from pre-wedding photographs of groom and the bride, clipart affectionate, songs about marriage or love, and also other images that are applicable. Allow character be your design. Take advantage of natural splendor such as blossoms or the fall foliage are flowering while in the shrub that may provide as a foundation on your celebration.