Mensmen's (menz),USA pronunciation n., pl. men's.
- a range of sizes in even and odd numbers for garments made for men.
- a garment in this size range.
- the department or section of a store where these garments are sold.
Dragondrag•on (drag′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a mythical monster generally represented as a huge, winged reptile with crested head and enormous claws and teeth, and often spouting fire.
- [Archaic.]a huge serpent or snake.
- a large animal, possibly a large snake or crocodile.
- the dragon, Satan.
- a fierce, violent person.
- a very watchful and strict woman.
- See flying dragon.
- [Bot.]any of several araceous plants, as Arisaema dracontium(green dragon or dragonroot), the flowers of which have a long, slender spadix and a green, shorter spathe.
- a short musket carried by a mounted infantryman in the 16th and 17th centuries.
- a soldier armed with such a musket.
- (cap.) [Astron.]the constellation Draco.
Ballball1 (bôl),USA pronunciation n.
- a spherical or approximately spherical body or shape;
sphere: He rolled the piece of paper into a ball.
- a round or roundish body, of various sizes and materials, either hollow or solid, for use in games, as baseball, football, tennis, or golf.
- a game played with a ball, esp. baseball: The boys are out playing ball.
- [Baseball.]a pitched ball, not swung at by the batter, that does not pass over home plate between the batter's shoulders and knees.
- a solid, usually spherical projectile for a cannon, rifle, pistol, etc., as distinguished from a shell.
- projectiles, esp. bullets, collectively.
- any part of a thing, esp. of the human body, that is rounded or protuberant: the ball of the thumb.
- a round mass of food, as of chopped meat, dough, or candy.
- (vulgar). a testis.
- balls, Slang (vulgar).
- nonsense (often used as an interjection).
- bolus (def. 1).
- [Hort.]a compact mass of soil covering the roots of an uprooted tree or other plant.
- [Literary.]a planetary or celestial body, esp. the earth.
- (in a metric space) the set of points whose distance from the zero element is less than, or less than or equal to, a specified number.
- carry the ball, to assume the responsibility;
bear the burden: You can always count on him to carry the ball in an emergency.
- drop the ball, to make a mistake or miss an opportunity at a critical moment.
- keep the ball rolling, to continue or give renewed vigor to an activity already under way: When their interest lagged, he tried to keep the ball rolling.
- on the ball:
- alert and efficient or effective: If you don't get on the ball, you'll be fired.
- indicating intelligence or ability: The tests show your students don't have much on the ball. The new manager has a lot on the ball.
- play ball:
- to begin or continue playing a game.
- to start or continue any action.
- to work together;
cooperate: union leaders suspected of playing ball with racketeers.
- run with the ball, to assume responsibility or work enthusiastically: If management approves the concept, we'll run with the ball.
- start the ball rolling, to put into operation;
begin: The recreation director started the ball rolling by having all the participants introduce themselves.
- to make into a ball (sometimes fol. by up): The children were balling up snow to make a snowman.
- to wind into balls: to ball cotton.
- (vulgar). to have sexual intercourse with.
- to form or gather into a ball: When the spun sugar balls, the candy has cooked sufficiently.
- (vulgar). to have sexual intercourse.
- ball the jack:
- to act with speed.
- to stake everything on one attempt.
- ball up, to make or become utterly confused;
muddle: The records had been all balled up by inefficient file clerks.
Ringsring1 (ring),USA pronunciation n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
Howdy , this photo is about Mens Dragon Ball Rings (good Dragon Ball Z Wedding Ring #5). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 493 x 493. This blog post's file size is just 40 KB. If You ought to download It to Your PC, you have to Click here. You may also download more photos by clicking the following photo or see more at this article: Dragon Ball Z Wedding Ring.
For if everything is prepared with Mens Dragon Ball Rings (good Dragon Ball Z Wedding Ring #5) anyone of you who want to get married, there is nothing wrong. One of these is an invitation card which is mailed. Created invitation cards wouldbe likely to share information that was obvious about who to wed, where so when the marriage took place. The following intriguing information regarding the Tips for selecting Dragon Ball Z Wedding Ring including:
At home, re-create the look prior to your partner and your wishes. So that the email address details are satisfactory, hunting request cards' procedure ought to be completed nicely prior to the big day beforehand. At least two months prior to the wedding day.
The initial step that must be consumed from the bride and groom are searching invitation card design. Discover or produce a design that you can. Echoed the request cards you'll actually receive, if necessary. You may even go to the place of invitation or publishing card maker, an excellent and special search and preserve it within your storage.
Sometimes, groom and the bride want to present their Prewedding photographs. No matter if you want to try this. Furthermore, today there are numerous people who acquired a wedding invitation card trend of interested to see the people of groom and the bride, not just their labels.