GeorgeGeorge ( jôrj),USA pronunciation n.
- a figure of St. George killing the dragon, esp. one forming part of the insignia of the Order of the Garter.
- [Brit. Slang.]any coin bearing the image of St. George.
- a word formerly used in communications to represent the letter G.
- an automatic pilot on an airplane.
- by George! [Chiefly Brit. Informal.](an exclamation used to express astonishment, approval, etc.)
George ( jôrj; for 4 also Ger. gā ōr′gə),USA pronunciation n.
- David Lloyd. See Lloyd George, David.
- Henry, 1839–97, U.S. economist: advocate of a single tax.
- Saint, died a.d. 303?, Christian martyr: patron saint of England.Ste•fan An•ton (shte′fän än′tōn),USA pronunciation 1868–1933, German poet.
- Lake, a lake in E New York. 36 mi. (58 km) long.
- a male given name: from a Greek word meaning "farmer.''
by George! [Chiefly Brit. Informal.](an exclamation used to express astonishment, approval, etc.)
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Ringsring1 (ring),USA pronunciation n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
Howdy there, this blog post is about George Clooney Wedding Rings #3 IMG_5992 (1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1795 x 1421. It's file size is just 1571 KB. If You ought to download This attachment to Your PC, you might Click here. You might also download more pictures by clicking the following picture or see more at this article: George Clooney Wedding Rings.
For every single couple, union could be the most appealing. But not sometimes, some partners also struggle right before their day that is happy. Since taking care of the marriage ceremony isn't integrated effortless, these specific things happen naturally. Many things has to be cared for, in the building where designer wedding dresses, the marriage reception, dishes, decorations to invitations.
Occasionally brides also desire to display the prewedding images . It doesn't matter if you want to complete it, particularly now that there are various people that wish to see the bride's face. By adding a pre-wedding photographs add to the style of the invitation card and on a George Clooney Wedding Rings #3 IMG_5992 (1) might eliminate the awareness of guests.
Visit with wedding exhibit. If you prefer to save lots of costs, it'd not hurt to go to with a marriage display. Quick booking if you discover a card that matches request that has been reviewed with all the family as well as the pair. Once the wedding exhibition event frequently gets a plus value of owner it attracts. Get a discount of 20% off the normal price or get it does cut costs also invitation card amount that is souvenirs is very profitable.