Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Ladyla•dy (lā′dē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -dies, adj.
- a woman who is refined, polite, and well-spoken: She may be poor and have little education, but she's a real lady.
- a woman of high social position or economic class: She was born a lady and found it hard to adjust to her reduced circumstances.
- any woman;
female (sometimes used in combination): the lady who answered the phone; a saleslady.
- (Used in direct address: often offensive in the singular): Ladies and gentlemen, welcome. Lady, out of my way, please.
- wife: The ambassador and his lady arrived late.
- a female lover or steady companion.
- (cap.) (in Great Britain) the proper title of any woman whose husband is higher in rank than baronet or knight, or who is the daughter of a nobleman not lower than an earl (although the title is given by courtesy also to the wives of baronets and knights).
- a woman who has proprietary rights or authority, as over a manor;
female feudal superior. Cf. lord (def. 4).
- (cap.) the Virgin Mary.
- a woman who is the object of chivalrous devotion.
- (usually cap.)
- an attribute or abstraction personified as a woman;
a designation of an allegorical figure as feminine: Lady Fortune; Lady Virtue.
- a title prefixed to the name of a goddess: Lady Venus.
- [Sometimes Offensive.]being a lady;
female: a lady reporter.
- of a lady;
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Inin (in),USA pronunciation prep., adv., adj., n., v., inned, in•ning.
- (used to indicate inclusion within space, a place, or limits): walking in the park.
- (used to indicate inclusion within something abstract or immaterial): in politics; in the autumn.
- (used to indicate inclusion within or occurrence during a period or limit of time): in ancient times; a task done in ten minutes.
- (used to indicate limitation or qualification, as of situation, condition, relation, manner, action, etc.): to speak in a whisper; to be similar in appearance.
- (used to indicate means): sketched in ink; spoken in French.
- (used to indicate motion or direction from outside to a point within) into: Let's go in the house.
- (used to indicate transition from one state to another): to break in half.
- (used to indicate object or purpose): speaking in honor of the event.
- in that, because;
inasmuch as: In that you won't have time for supper, let me give you something now.
- in or into some place, position, state, relation, etc.: Please come in.
- on the inside;
- in one's house or office.
- in office or power.
- in possession or occupancy.
- having the turn to play, as in a game.
- [Baseball.](of an infielder or outfielder) in a position closer to home plate than usual;
short: The third baseman played in, expecting a bunt.
- on good terms;
in favor: He's in with his boss, but he doubts it will last.
- in vogue;
in style: He says straw hats will be in this year.
- in season: Watermelons will soon be in.
- be in for, to be bound to undergo something, esp. a disagreeable experience: We are in for a long speech.
- in for it, [Slang.]about to suffer chastisement or unpleasant consequences, esp. of one's own actions or omissions: I forgot our anniversary again, and I'll be in for it now.Also,[Brit.,] for it.
- in with, on friendly terms with;
familiar or associating with: They are in with all the important people.
- located or situated within;
internal: the in part of a mechanism.
- in favor with advanced or sophisticated people;
stylish: the in place to dine; Her new novel is the in book to read this summer.
- comprehensible only to a special or ultrasophisticated group: an in joke.
included in a favored group.
inbound: an in train.
- being in power, authority, control, etc.: a member of the in party.
- playing the last nine holes of an eighteen-hole golf course (opposed to out): His in score on the second round was 34.
- Usually, ins. persons in office or political power (distinguished from outs).
- a member of the political party in power: The election made him an in.
- pull or influence;
a social advantage or connection: He's got an in with the senator.
- (in tennis, squash, handball, etc.) a return or service that lands within the in-bounds limits of a court or section of a court (opposed to out).
v.t. Brit. [Dial.]
- to enclose.
Hello folks, this image is about Prince Charles And Lady Diana'S Wedding In 1981 ( Lady Diana Wedding Pictures #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 2398 x 2841. This blog post's file size is just 501 KB. If You desired to download It to Your laptop, you should Click here. You might too download more pictures by clicking the following picture or see more at here: Lady Diana Wedding Pictures.
Decorations for your Prince Charles And Lady Diana'S Wedding In 1981 ( Lady Diana Wedding Pictures #1) of wedding dinner locale and one's platforms are diverse and several, limited only by your allowance, your creativity and, maybe! Using the Internet can show various ideas for you to contemplate, particularly if a community is where the bride and groom to exchange tips and encounters.
There is of this an example the internet of maker of wedding exhibitions and wedding forum Two additional great sites for wedding ideas journal. Listed below are six great ideas for Lady Diana Wedding Pictures that you may want to combine into your wedding to get started.
Bouquets it has been a company favorite for wedding accessories. Not only can they be properly used for stand centerpieces they are also required corsage, to studs, placing the table-top, decorating the buffet desk and concluding the bench. There is a brand new adversary, although the attention is a history for a longtime.
Confetti has developed from dispersed leaves which was actually found in pagan events, for your second where there are various possibilities, for example metallic or legend liver, liver tissue-paper or dry rose petals. In case you fit some confetti whenever you send them which you choose inside your guest wedding invites your style could be put in place easily.